Photos of Oguz Kosebalaban inc. various Trips – USA , Egypt , Turkey
Below are various photos of Oguz Kosebalaban
August 2011 – My suggestion as a partial solution to hunger in Africa :
I am sure Australia also does countless imports from Africa ; yet Avustralia has got this problem of enormously growing Kangorou and camel population. They make fine peperoni ( sucuk in turkish ) from camels in Turkey. Camel travels well and even used to desert conditions :
Hey Avustralian government ( and the countries providing funds for hunger in Africa ) , ship those camels to Africa! Same may be considered for Kangarous; if live shipment is a problem, send them as pepperonis. Kangorou and camel for source of meat : read more at these links :
No comments yet.
- Best baklava in Istanbul ( also the shobiyet )
- Off the beaten Path Private tours in Istanbul
- Deaf servants of the Turkish Parliament and the Ottoman Empire
- Acitivities for your kids in Istanbul
- 2012 – Ottoman Mehter Band Performance nearby Blue Mosque
- Statistical info on my blog
- Did Amazons live in Turkey?
- At a Short Glance – Mosque visit procedures , finer restaurants etc
- Few words on the new James Bond movie to be filmed in Turkey, and open invitation to movie makers for incredible Istanbul action movie sequences
- Is there a finer Bosphorus cruise in Istanbul?
- summer 2011 ( from March 2011 on ) new museum operating times for Istanbul
- Photos of Oguz Kosebalaban inc. various Trips – USA , Egypt , Turkey