Off the beaten Path Private tours in Istanbul
Hi! My name is Oguz Kosebalaban. Tour guide and travel writer. As of August 2013 this blog welcomed over 20000 visitors: I mainly provide first hand travel advise from my tour experiences working lately mainly in Istanbul, Cappadocia and Ephesus.
A quick note on the private tours I offer : Before browsing my travel articles below are some sample from my specially tailored tours I offer affiliated with certified Tursab member travel agencies. These tours cover the need mainly for tours covering less touristy sites exploring rare but worthwhile sites of Istanbul. Also added are some of the tours for Istanbul and Ephesus highlights with a more attentive plan. You may Click on the images, or skip to the following articles. At the end of the page is the “previous entries” link to read my previous articles.
You may click on this following link in blue letters , which is a pdf Istanbul tour file : It introduces one of my rare Istanbul walking tours which can be combined with my popular Istanbul lay over program:
No comments yet.
- Best baklava in Istanbul ( also the shobiyet )
- Off the beaten Path Private tours in Istanbul
- Deaf servants of the Turkish Parliament and the Ottoman Empire
- Acitivities for your kids in Istanbul
- 2012 – Ottoman Mehter Band Performance nearby Blue Mosque
- Statistical info on my blog
- Did Amazons live in Turkey?
- At a Short Glance – Mosque visit procedures , finer restaurants etc
- Few words on the new James Bond movie to be filmed in Turkey, and open invitation to movie makers for incredible Istanbul action movie sequences
- Is there a finer Bosphorus cruise in Istanbul?
- summer 2011 ( from March 2011 on ) new museum operating times for Istanbul
- Photos of Oguz Kosebalaban inc. various Trips – USA , Egypt , Turkey