All of the practical information you will find in these pages are based on my own experiences. An e-book version of these pages are at scribd.com , easy to find if you search with my name added.
I am a former photo-journalist of the first Turkish parents magazine; so the photos you at these pages are from my tours or my work. I realize some of these photos attract a number of travel agencies and I began watermarking them, and I am about to take legal action against those companies using my photographic works without my permission simply by copying them from my pages. But feel free to ask for some decent complimentary Istanbul photos to commemorate your Istanbul days. My photography works can be viewed online, look for “bitter almond photography” at facebook . Samples from my photoshop – photo manipulation works are at http://fotoyenileme.wordpress.com/
I have a bachelor’s degree in Political Sciences . I film documentary short movies; In 2007 International Istanbul Festival I began to appear in the short movie directors listings for the first time.
No comments yet.
- Best baklava in Istanbul ( also the shobiyet )
- Off the beaten Path Private tours in Istanbul
- Deaf servants of the Turkish Parliament and the Ottoman Empire
- Acitivities for your kids in Istanbul
- 2012 – Ottoman Mehter Band Performance nearby Blue Mosque
- Statistical info on my blog
- Did Amazons live in Turkey?
- At a Short Glance – Mosque visit procedures , finer restaurants etc
- Few words on the new James Bond movie to be filmed in Turkey, and open invitation to movie makers for incredible Istanbul action movie sequences
- Is there a finer Bosphorus cruise in Istanbul?
- summer 2011 ( from March 2011 on ) new museum operating times for Istanbul
- Photos of Oguz Kosebalaban inc. various Trips – USA , Egypt , Turkey