Why is the attack to Kaddafi forces in Libya is welcomed by hesitation by Turkish authorities , Turkish people, and Middle East alike ?
Why is the attack to Kaddafi forces in Libya is welcomed by hesitation by Turkish authorities , Turkish people, and Middle East alike ? Simply because attacking to Libya by forces made up of western countries alone, without any participation from the countries of the same region , or religion; although these countries including Turkey were ready to bring support , just creates suspicion stated by Kaddafi himself :)) : ” Crusaders are attacking again ” , around the same time when the media ( papers , tv ) of the countries of the region share the pain of the ” one million widows” left without a husband in Iraq , which is considered to be a result of the invasion of Iraq by the US : That is why the US is not standing as the sole power in the attack to the state forces of Libya although the US is the prime power in the attacks directed to the Kaddafi forces. This is for the good cause ( to stop another Hitler from mass massacre – his own people ) , but if your main partner in this act is Moslem unfriendly ( banning of scarfes in France etc ) France , there are some calculations wrong there. At the moment the UN forces is less like UN forces but the coalition of US , France, and UK alone. This , then gives an impression that another petrolium rich country like Iraq will be occupied by oppurtunist western forces. May the US , wake up from a mistake and get the phisical support of countries erlcomed highly in those territories like Turkey , which will enforce the humanitarian nature of the attack to Libyan forces to protect the Libyans who are being massacred while trying to get rid of Kaddafi, the Hitler or Saddam of the region, to retire soon.
The attack should more clearly be reflected as Libyans protected from Kaddafi, as opposed to Libya being attacked. Unfortunately, when you do not include even one of the nations of the region from the United Nations , and attack the Libyan government forces or army targets with civilian casualties that can not be avoided, this looks like Libya being attacked, not Libyans recued from Kaddafi.
- Best baklava in Istanbul ( also the shobiyet )
- Off the beaten Path Private tours in Istanbul
- Deaf servants of the Turkish Parliament and the Ottoman Empire
- Acitivities for your kids in Istanbul
- 2012 – Ottoman Mehter Band Performance nearby Blue Mosque
- Statistical info on my blog
- Did Amazons live in Turkey?
- At a Short Glance – Mosque visit procedures , finer restaurants etc
- Few words on the new James Bond movie to be filmed in Turkey, and open invitation to movie makers for incredible Istanbul action movie sequences
- Is there a finer Bosphorus cruise in Istanbul?
- summer 2011 ( from March 2011 on ) new museum operating times for Istanbul
- Photos of Oguz Kosebalaban inc. various Trips – USA , Egypt , Turkey