Few words on the new James Bond movie to be filmed in Turkey, and open invitation to movie makers for incredible Istanbul action movie sequences
( Else than being a member of the Turkish travel industry, I am also an independent short movie maker; and a photographer. In other words I have an eye for locations. I see these million dollar bueget movies wasting their sources with Istanbul location advice that is not superior; so I am also making my humble but not inexpensive, and so , valuable location advices available, especially for movie makers who will use the old town in their movies, so far I have sequence advises for chase scenes never used in a movie before; and yet, these are the words from a person with common sense and some ( short) movie making experience)
I think at times the best suggestion for a great location for an incredible movie sequence is yet to come; in this case for you the makers of the James Bond movie : You do all right with your great Turkish contacts , however the best Istanbul chase seqeunce in the old town Istanbul will not be filmed until the movie makers contact me, may it be this one, or another. ( Personally I prefer realistic action movies like the ones with …………. ) So my valuable feed could actually be waiting for them. No hurries.
- Best baklava in Istanbul ( also the shobiyet )
- Off the beaten Path Private tours in Istanbul
- Deaf servants of the Turkish Parliament and the Ottoman Empire
- Acitivities for your kids in Istanbul
- 2012 – Ottoman Mehter Band Performance nearby Blue Mosque
- Statistical info on my blog
- Did Amazons live in Turkey?
- At a Short Glance – Mosque visit procedures , finer restaurants etc
- Few words on the new James Bond movie to be filmed in Turkey, and open invitation to movie makers for incredible Istanbul action movie sequences
- Is there a finer Bosphorus cruise in Istanbul?
- summer 2011 ( from March 2011 on ) new museum operating times for Istanbul
- Photos of Oguz Kosebalaban inc. various Trips – USA , Egypt , Turkey