Oct 4 , 2012 The Ottoman Tradition or protocol to keep state matters secret continues in the modern Turkish Parliament, TBMM :
During the meetings at Arz Odasi, reception hall of the sultan in Topkapi Palace, which is used mainly from 15th through 19th century , the sultan also had his ahraz ( deaf and mute ) servants to keep the secrets of the sultan.
Likewise the Kavas servants who are entitled to participate the secret meetings of the Turkish Parliament are also deaf and mute. Today, Oct 4 , 2012 , during The Turkish Parliament is holding a secret meeting
- Best baklava in Istanbul ( also the shobiyet )
- Off the beaten Path Private tours in Istanbul
- Deaf servants of the Turkish Parliament and the Ottoman Empire
- Acitivities for your kids in Istanbul
- 2012 – Ottoman Mehter Band Performance nearby Blue Mosque
- Statistical info on my blog
- Did Amazons live in Turkey?
- At a Short Glance – Mosque visit procedures , finer restaurants etc
- Few words on the new James Bond movie to be filmed in Turkey, and open invitation to movie makers for incredible Istanbul action movie sequences
- Is there a finer Bosphorus cruise in Istanbul?
- summer 2011 ( from March 2011 on ) new museum operating times for Istanbul
- Photos of Oguz Kosebalaban inc. various Trips – USA , Egypt , Turkey